Matcha Maiden - Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
Lovely communi-tea, during this uncertain and challenging time we are experiencing some unexpected delays in deliveries. We are working hard to keep you stocked up, and your orders are being processed as quickly as possible. Thank you so matcha for your patience and understanding.
Matcha Maiden searched far and wide to source a beautiful blend of 100% pure matcha from the lush rolling hills of Uji in Kyoto, Japan – the mecca of the matcha world. Consisting only of pure green tea leaves stone ground into a fine but densely nutritious bright green powder, Mix N Matcha is Japanese certified organic and filled with so much green goodness that it has up to 137 times the antioxidants and 10 times the nutritional equivalent of regular green tea.
How to make Perfect Matcha Green Tea
- 1 cup hot water
- Matcha Maiden organic matcha green tea powder
- Matcha whisk (if you don't have this, you can always use a fork)
- 1 matcha measuring spoon (recommended)
- Put 1/2 tsp matcha into a cup.
- Add 1 cup hot water (use water that's just under boiling temperature).
- Whisk vigorously until the tea is frothy.
- Enjoy your matcha tea!