Matcha Maiden Bamboo Whisk (CHASEN)
Matcha Maiden searched far and wide to source a beautiful sustainable & eco-friendly bamboo Chasen (whisk). Hand Crafted from a single piece of 100% premium natural & sustainable bamboo, this high-quality whisk with 100 prongs will make the perfect rich & creamy matcha that you will love. Not only will it help separate the Matcha Maiden powder for a rich silky and smooth cup of green goodness, but it will also work to trap small pockets of air to create a creamy layer of froth on the surface of your matcha. This whisk also helps you to create water and matcha pastes for mixing into your favorite Matcha Maiden recipes!
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT MATCHA Maiden GREEN TEA using our Chasen
- Put 1/2 tsp matcha into a cup or a bowl.
- Add 100ml of hot water (use water that's just under boiling temperature).
- Whisk your matcha in a quick M or W motion until powder is blended and a layer of froth forms on top.
- Fill up with hot water to make tea or add your choice of milk, heated or steamed to make a matcha latte. If you prefer it a little sweeter, you can add your favorite sweetener
- We recommend soaking the whisk in warm water for 1-2 minutes before use. This will prevent breakage, as the whisk can be brittle when dry.
- After a few uses, the middle of the whisk will open
- Hand wash after use and keep dry. Do not use soap
- Do not use excessive force when whisking to prevent breaking
- Handwash only.